The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) governs the collection, use, disclosure and protection of your personal data. Personal data refers to data that can identify an individual, such as your name, NRIC, telephone numbers, address, email address or any other information relating to individuals, which you have provided to us.
The Headache Society Singapore (HSS) respects your privacy and personal data. The HSS takes measures to ensure the protection of the personal data which you have provided to us.
The following is the society’s personal data protection policy:
- HSS collects, uses and discloses personal data for the following purposes in connection with the services it provides, to the extent applicable:
- Processing of membership application, renewal and payment;
- Registering for HSS activities and events;
- Processing of receipts;
- Conducting of surveys and feedback for service improvement;
- Publication of HSS collaterals and online/social media;
- Handling of public enquiries or feedback;
- Purposes related to the services HSS is providing and/or on matters relating to your ongoing membership with SNSA.
- The personal data that you provide to us will be kept confidential. In the event that your personal data needs to be disclosed to a third party for the purposes stated above, HSS will (a) seek your consent for the disclosure of information.
- Photographs and video images taken at HSS events may be used in SNSA publications, informational and communications materials.
- You may withdraw your given consent for any or all of purposes listed above through a written request.
- Your personal data is retained as long as the purposes remain valid and for other legal or business purposes for which retention may be necessary.
- As HSS relies on your personal data to provide services and matters relating to your ongoing membership with us, you shall ensure that the information provided to us is correct, accurate and complete. You shall inform us of any amendments made to the information provided to us.
If you would like to withdraw your consent, obtain access or make corrections to your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.